This Fraud Protection service, which is chargeable, will operate to bar calls by a CLI (telephone number) where fraudulent calls from that CLI totaling over £150 have been made within a 24-hour period. This aims protect customers against the potential liability of Toll Fraud.
Automated Call Barring
- Operates on a per CLI basis (i.e. the service will be applied to all CLIs where the service is active and paid for)
- When spend by a single CLI on calls to all destinations other than UK geographic or UK mobile reaches £150 within a 24-hour period further calls from that CLI will be barred. This bar will apply to all destinations including UK
geographic and UK mobile.
- The activation of the bar will generate an email from our supplier notifying us that the bar is in place.
- We will then in turn endeavor to notify you that the bar is in place.
- The call bar can be lifted upon request by our customer, subject to us being able to authenticate the request is genuine.
Guaranteed Charge Limit
- As a result of the Automated Call Barring and subject to adhering to clauses 5.11 (d), (f) and (g) of our Standard Terms and Conditions, charges for calls to the relevant destinations will be limited to £150 for as long as the bar remains in place.
Cost of the Service
The charge for this service is £0.95 per Analogue CLI per month, £1.95 per ISDN2 CLI per month and £9.95 per ISDN30 CLI per month.
- The monthly cost of this service is just £0.95 per Analogue CLI per month, £1.95 per ISDN2 CLI per month and £9.95 per ISDN30 CLI per month.
- The service has no minimum contract term.
- Customers can opt out to cease the service at any time.
- All values mentioned exclude value added tax.